" Two-third of top companies are already using 3D printing "
"Eazy fab offers professional-grade 3D printing . These printers can rapidly produce parts in a variety of materials, bringing ideas to reality."
we have the ability to print in two different materials: ABS, PLA.
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a flexible material, although it is not as strong as PC. It is available in many colours such as white, black, ivory, dark grey, blue and red. Please inquire to which colours are available at the current time.
- PLA,(Polylactide) is a popular plant-based thermoplastic material used in Fused Deposition Modeling 3D printing. It is a both light and strong. Due to the printing process, stepping is visible and creates a coarse surface finish. We recommend using PLA to prototype in order to test the size, functionality and aesthetics of your final product.Please inquire to which colours are available at the current time.
We offer to print in two different resolutions: standard and enhanced.
We offer three choices regarding the density or interior fill of the part.
- Solid (100% fill)
- Double Dense Sparse (~60% fill)
- Sparse (~30% fill)
Upload your file here
3D Print Guidelines and Recommendations
1. Avoid printing curved features on multiple planes
- Stepping may occur. Due to the thickness of the layers, this may not allow for smooth curves to be printed without stepping.
- Prints with stepping can sometimes be smoothen out using sand paper.
2. Avoid creating enclosed hollow features
- The printer will still print filler material inside the features for support.
- The support material within the hollow feature cannot be dissolved, as the soluble dissolving solution cannot reach the material.
- If the feature is hollowed to reduce material, the sparse option for interior finish can be selected to minimize material usage.
3. Any features should have a minimum width of 1.5mm.
4. For better structural integrity:
- Rods/cylinders should have a minimum diameter of more than 4mm.
- Flat/thinner surfaces should have a minimum thickness of 3mm.